Saturday, March 3, 2012

Knitting Like Crazy Mystery Shawl KAL

Today I am getting things together to make a trip to my LYS The Yarn Shop at Fosters Sheep Farm.





 A group of knitters are meeting at 10am and are going to cast on the Knitting Like Crazy Mystery Shawl KAL together.



We will be using 400 yards of fingering weight yarn and a size 4 circular needle. This is a pattern is written by Jen Lucas, who is a wonderful designer. This is a link to Knitting Like Crazy Ravelry Group where you can pick up your weekly clues and check out other group members progress.


This will be my very first KAL and am  looking forward to each step to see how it progresses. Will be posting pictures ...so off to get started.





3 comments:

  1. Glad you are joining in the fun. I can't wait to see your shawl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I cast on yesterday, but I would have liked to make it up there. I haven't seen Carol in a few months ;0( maybe I'll see you up there sometime. You can find me on Ravelry as SpinningMommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're off to a great start, but I'd love to see pictures of the critters!

    ReplyDelete